1) Limited use of phones. Phones are to be in bags if they are brought to school (they remain the responsibility of parents/ carers if they are brought). Pupils can use phones at lunch or break only in the dining rooms.
2) Good work ethic, high levels of cooperation, engage with work and always do your best.
3) Good punctuality: to school and to lessons.
4) Respect for staff and environment.
5) Full uniform/ correct equipment/ remove outer garments in class.
6) Leave social issues outside classroom.
We will continue to reinforce and refine these values with feedback from staff, pupils and parents throughout this half term.