Final Letter to parents 2022
The Year 8 Interim Reports will be made available via Satchel:one throughout the day. All pupil reports will be uploaded by 4pm at the latest so please check throughout the day.
Meet in the school’s Theatre at 8:30, do not go to registration.
No school uniform, but please wear appropriate, comfortable clothing for a full day of walking.
If you are entitled to Free School Meals, you can collect a packed lunch from the canteen at 8:20 (this will consist of a filled roll of your choice, bottled water and fruit)
Appy Sunscreen and bring more to reapply
Ensure you have:
- A fully charged camera/phone with enough memory.
- Water, food.
- A pencil, rubber and sharpener, (maybe a fine liner to draw with).
Year 7 to Year 10 pupils are invited to take part in the YBB Memory Walk to Aberavon Beach on Wednesday 20th July.
- All Year 7 to Year 10 pupils along registration teachers are welcome to join in.
- We will be raising awareness of Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
- Donations are being collected for the Alzheimer’s Society Charity.
- Please give any donations to your registration teacher on the day of the walk.
- Sponsor forms are available from HU1.
- You will be able to buy refreshments at the beach if you wish.
- Remember to bring water, a hat and sun cream if the weather is hot, a rain coat depending on the forecast.
- Transport can be provided for those who unable to walk to the beach however, this is limited to a small number.
WJEC has teamed up with the Welsh Government and teaching specialists to design a comprehensive package of learning and revision support, including more than 3000 FREE blended learning lessons. Wat
This will help reignite your revision and get exam ready. With top tips, blogs, and handy downloads you will find everything you need to know, from revision to results with the Student Guide.