The challenge runs from 23rd April to 4th May. It’s free to enter and we would love everyone to be involved.
To find out more click on the link below.
1) Limited use of phones. Phones are to be in bags if they are brought to school (they remain the responsibility of parents/ carers if they are brought). Pupils can use phones at lunch or break only in the dining rooms.
2) Good work ethic, high levels of cooperation, engage with work and always do your best.
3) Good punctuality: to school and to lessons.
4) Respect for staff and environment.
5) Full uniform/ correct equipment/ remove outer garments in class.
6) Leave social issues outside classroom.
We will continue to reinforce and refine these values with feedback from staff, pupils and parents throughout this half term.
|Years 7-11||Years R-6|
|Start of day/ registration||8:30-8:50 inc assembly||8:30-8:50 inc assembly|
|Lesson 1||8:50-9:50||8:50-10:20 Session 1|
|Lesson 2||9:50-10:50||10:20-10:40 Break|
|Break||10:50-11:10||10:40-12:10 Session 2|
|Lesson 3||11:10-12:10||12:10-1:00 Lunch|
|Lesson 4||12:10-1:10||1:00-3:00 Session 3 with break as appropriate|
With just 15 school days left before the start of the Year 11 GCSE exam period I wanted to take this opportunity to update you on important dates and expectations for the forthcoming period. The Easter holidays is an important time for our Year 11 pupils to focus on the last elements of preparation before their summer exams and when they return on Monday 16th April they only have three weeks before the main block of exams start on Tuesday May 8th following the bank holiday weekend.
Dear Parent/ Guardian
Over the academic year we have sought feedback from parents and pupils via questionnaires available during parents evenings and undertaken during registration. It is critical that we continue to receive this feedback as it allows us to look at what we are doing and how we can improve on our practice.
I have delivered a week of assemblies to all our pupils looking at what are our non-negotiables in school – those key elements that help develop the ethos of YBB and I have included these in the letter that will go home.
Don’t forget there is a school INSET day on Thursday 29th March before the Easter holidays.
Thank you for your continued support.