Welcome to baebaglan.school, the website provided by Ysgol Bae Baglan.
If you continue to browse and use this website [our ‘Site’] you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our Site and the resources that you access.
We do not use our website to collect or store your personal information so this information cannot be used to identify who you are
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
What we do with your data
The legal basis for processing this data is to enhance services to parents and pupils. We may use information we collect to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services,
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
- provide you with information about the school and the its services.
The data we collect may be shared with supplier organisations, agencies and public bodies.
We will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- the law requires us to
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) if you:
- have any questions about anything on this page
- think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
Ysgol Bae Baglan
SA12 7BLTel: 01639 508540