Superb Facilities For All the Community – Be Part Of The School
Ysgol Bae Baglan is well equipped to cater for all business and sporting needs. All rooms are networked for the use of computers and contain state of the art teaching walls with short throw projectors which instantly connect to your laptops and ipads. We have a large car park at the back of the school with easy access to the facilities.
Other specialist accommodation includes:
- Recording Studio,
- Drama/Dance studio,
- Activity Studio,
- Fully equipped Theatre/Atrium for large theatrical productions which can also be used for conferences and meetings.
- Math Pods-Teaching Rooms,
There’s also a wide range of sporting facilities:
- A large multipurpose Sports Hall,
- Fitness studio,
- PE lecture theatre,
- Floodlit 4G and Astro turf all weather pitches,
- A high spec football pitch,
- 3 additional grass pitches,
- Sprint track,
- Jump pit and jog track as well as a multi-use games area.
All these facilities can be hired for one hour or more after school has finished for the day or all day in the School Holidays.
Community Facility Opening Times:
Monday 5.00pm – 10.00pm
Tuesday 5.00pm – 10.00pm
Wednesday 5.00pm – 10.00pm
Thursday 5.00pm – 10.00pm
Friday 5.00pm – 10.00pm
Saturday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Sunday 9.00am – 5.00pm
For bookings please contact:
Community Manager: Paul Arnold
School: 01639 508540 Ext 8555
I am available from 9.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday. If you need to book the facilities on the weekend please contact the School Sports Assistant at Reception.