Year 7 to Year 10 pupils are invited to take part in the YBB Memory Walk to Aberavon Beach on Wednesday 20th July.
- All Year 7 to Year 10 pupils along registration teachers are welcome to join in.
- We will be raising awareness of Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
- Donations are being collected for the Alzheimer’s Society Charity.
- Please give any donations to your registration teacher on the day of the walk.
- Sponsor forms are available from HU1.
- You will be able to buy refreshments at the beach if you wish.
- Remember to bring water, a hat and sun cream if the weather is hot, a rain coat depending on the forecast.
- Transport can be provided for those who unable to walk to the beach however, this is limited to a small number.