- Transition Booklet can be found on website https://ysgolbaebaglan.j2bloggy.com/blog/year-6-transition-information/
- Pupils have been working on the Local Heroes transition project can be found at http://ptlocalheroes.wordpress.com. Work can be submitted at Jennifer.James@taitarian.co.uk
- Meet the Teachers Flip Grid https://flipgrid.com/ybbtransition
- A virtual tour of the school with Richard https://youtu.be/1foDFIUVX-0
- Our PE department have organised a virtual sports day. Challenges can be found at:
Year 7 reports have been released today and will show on the app as a homework task under the heading Y7 reports.
Year 8 will be distributed later this week, followed by Y9 and 10 next week.
For years 7-9 timetables have been organised by pupil surname. This means that if for example your child is in Reg Group 7AHA(DGR) and their surname begins with the letter E then they are to attend between 8:30 and 11:15. If your child is also in 7AHA(DGR) and their surname begins with the letter P then they will attend between 12:00 and 2:45.
This is also the same for Y10 when attending for non-option subjects.
Any queries please contact the school on 01639 508540
June 29 – July 23rd