Final Letter to parents 2022
Year 7 to Year 10 pupils are invited to take part in the YBB Memory Walk to Aberavon Beach on Wednesday 20th July.
- All Year 7 to Year 10 pupils along registration teachers are welcome to join in.
- We will be raising awareness of Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
- Donations are being collected for the Alzheimer’s Society Charity.
- Please give any donations to your registration teacher on the day of the walk.
- Sponsor forms are available from HU1.
- You will be able to buy refreshments at the beach if you wish.
- Remember to bring water, a hat and sun cream if the weather is hot, a rain coat depending on the forecast.
- Transport can be provided for those who unable to walk to the beach however, this is limited to a small number.
School has receieved the following information about COVID vaccinations for 12-15 year olds. This is government documentation and we have had no further information as a school. We will publish more when it becomes available, but parents do not have to act or contact school at this time as these are only information documents and there are no firm plans in place.
Please find the latest communicaiton from NPT below.
- Twice weekly LFD testing available for staff and secondary learners to help identify and isolate asymptomatic cases as soon as possible.
- Face coverings should be worn by secondary aged learners when moving around indoor communal areas outside of the classroom. Face coverings continue to be needed on school transport.
- Face coverings should be worn by staff and visitors in schools when moving around indoor communal areas outside of the classroom, such as corridors, where physical distance cannot be maintained